Bored? There is always something new. Do you love eating? I’m gonna ask you. What’s way more better to enjoy yourself other than cooking and eating?
A way to enjoy the fruits of your effort by just staying at home.
How To Cook Your Own Chicken Cordon Bleu Right At Your Home?
Follow these easy steps in making your own CHICKEN CORDON BLEU right at your leisure. Savor the pleasure.
✅Eden Cheese sliced (Any cheese will do)
✅Quickmelt Cheese (optional)
✅2 tbsp of Evaporated Milk Milk
✅1/4 cup of Heavy Cream/NestleCream
✅1 tbsp Butter
✅Pinch of salt
✅Pinch of Pepper
✅Pinch of Garlic Powder
✅1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
✅1/2 Cup of Bread Crumbs
- Place the chicken breast on a cutting board and slice it to flatten the thickness.
- Put a cling wrap or plastic on top then use a meat masher if you have so the chicken meat will expand and it will be easy to roll it later.
- Add a pinch of salt, pepper and garlic powder. Do it on both sides.
- Add your cooked/sweet ham.
- Add cheese on it (Any cheese will do.)
- After all the starting ingredients added together, roll the chicken meat then put in the fridge for 1-2hrs.
After 2hrs, get the chicken meat then prepare the additional ingredients to make the finishing product.
- Get rid of the plastic wrapped around the chicken meat then roll it on the flour. Make sure everything is covered.
- Dip it on the beaten egg.
- Roll it on bread crumbs. Again, make sure everything is covered.
- Add a cooking oil on the frying pan then wait until it’s heated.
- Fry it for about 10 minutes on a very low fire.
- Make sure both sides are golden brown before you serve it on the plate.
Now for the yummy dippy sauce. 😋
- Melt the butter on the pan.
- Pour in 1/2 tablespoon of flour.
- Add the heavy cream, quick melt cheese and evaporated milk.
- Add a bit of water if it’s getting gooey.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- When everything’s ready, slice up the meat and serve it together with the sauce.
There you go! Your own very CHICKEN CORDON BLEU.
Serve it with delightful smile on your face. Capture the moment with your family and savor the pleasure.
How about you? What’s your tasty story recipe?
Check out Jhapz Rameriz Youtube Channel and SUBSCRIBE.
And their Facebook Page.