A good coffee is a “latte” licious coffee but with coffee shops closed, you can never find a good coffee with a good brewer, unless you are one yourself.
If, all you know is put a powdered coffee on a cup then mix it with hot water, then listen to this, you’re up for a cup of coffee in your life.
Now, ever wonder how to make your coffee more delicious and yummier? Feeling the heat during summer? Missing a good brewed coffee during winter? Then, this one will definitely turn your taste buds into earbuds, just kidding. But, with this DALGONA COFFEE, your leisure? It’ll be a pleasure.
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 glass of fresh milk
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp of coffee powder
- Oreo cookie biscuit
- Milo powder
1. Open 2 sachets of coffee powder. (Any coffee will do)
2. Add the sugar.
3. Pour 2 tbsp of water.
4. Whisk it together until it becomes thick and creamy.
5. Get a glass. Put half cube of ice in it.
6. Pour the milk in. (Leave at least 2-3cm space from the tip of the glass for the coffee cream)
7. Add your whipped creamy and thick coffee.
8. Sprinkle some milo powder. (Optional)
9. Add your favourite biscuit. As for me I’m gonna use oreo cookie biscuit.
10. Get a straw then boom! You now have your own DALGONA COFFEE.
Beat the heat with your very own Dalgona Coffee. It’s just so easy to make, it won’t take you less than 10 minutes to prepare it. As for the ingredients, it so very little and affordable.
Make now your own Dalgona Coffee. Share it with your friends and family.